- Antiques & Art
- Audio & HiFi
- Baby Supplies
- Beauty & Healtcare
- Boats & Shipping
- Business & Industry
- Cars & Motorbikes
- Cellphones & Organizer
- Clothing & Accessories
- Food & Beverages
- Furniture & Residence
- House, Garden & Craftmanship
- Luggage, Bags & Cases
- Musical Instruments
- Office & Stationeries
- Optics, Photography & Video
- Planes & Aeronautics
- Primary Products
- Real Estate
- Religion & Esotericism
- Security & Surveillance
- Timepieces & Jewelry
- TV, Video & Electronic
Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
1,- USD (0,77 EUR2) *
|Place of Origin:||India|
Keywords/TagsShaft Mounted Speed Reducer, Helical gearbox, smsr, speed reducer, helical speed reducer, gear box, gearboxes, helical gears, supplier, manufacturer, india
DescriptionAGNEE Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer is one of the most versatile drives offering the largest ratio range and capable of powers up to 280kW.
• Model in 7 sizes from B to H with nominal gear ratios of 5:1, 13:1 and 20:1
• Extended 2 year warranty (optional).
• Mounts direct onto the driven shaft:
• No alignment problems.
• No shaft couplings.
• Flexible motor mounted in a convenient position.
• No expensive adjustable base plate is required for the motor, as V-Belt
tensioning is done by the use of a torque arm which can be simply shortened or
extended to swing the shaft mounted speed reducer about its output hub to tension the 'V' -Belts.
• Quick and easy speed changing via belt drive.
• Final output speed can be very accurately obtained by adjusting the 'V' -Belt'
• High efficiency by using helical gears
o Single - 98% efficiency.
o Double - 96% efficiency.
• Anti-run back device can easily be fitted on site.
• Most shaft mounted speed reducers use "6000" series I. S. O. plan Taper Roller Bearings, stocked around the world.
• Double lip type oil seals used throughout.
• Shaft Mount Gear boxes can be mounted in any position.
• Proven history of success in all industrial applications; particularly, conveyors & elevators in the construction industry.
• Long established and proven drive system.
• Wide range of variation available:
• Shaft mount, face mount, foot mount, motor mount, hydraulic input, screw conveyor adaptor.
• Ultra compact when compared to other designs.
• AGNEE offers a full comprehensive repair facility including spares availability
|Company Name||Agro Engineers|
|Company Location||E-3, Industrial Estate, Kota|